Let me tell you about this WELL MAINTAINED home in the Carriage Place area of the upscale, gated community known as Kelly Plantation. If you or someone you know is looking for a primary residence or second home, I hope you will consider this lovely property.
Offered at $638,900 ~ MLS# 758778 ~ Arthur Rutenberg Homes ~ a Luxury Custom Home
• Single Family Residence • Built in 2001 / 1 story • 4 bedrooms / 3 full + 1 half bath
• Covered Lanai & Screened-in pool • 2,846 sq ft • Garage, Attached 2 car + golf cart door
• Oversized 616 sq ft garage • No Short-term rentals
New carpet & padding ~ New stainless steel appliances ~ New brushed nickel finishes
New light fixtures ~ New custom shower door enclosures ~ New pool pump and more
• Real stucco • 6 inch walls • Gorgeous leaded glass entry doors • 12 ft. ceilings, trayed and coffered
• Open floor plan • Spacious kitchen with island • Gas Fireplace in living room • Gas Water Heater
• Central Vac • Taexx pest control system • ADA compliant doorways/switches • Security system
Peaceful, relaxing views of the lake and the 14th fairway of the
Championship Fred Couples Signature Golf Course.
Stacking glass doors open to the tranquil screened-in pool and lanai
Scenic views from Kitchen, Living Room and Master Bedroom
Two guest bedrooms with en-suite baths
Expansive luxurious master suite has a large sitting area
Private access to enclosed pool and fountain
Separate his & hers closets
Spacious master bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi tub
GE Profile: Cooktop, Convection oven and microwave - Samsung DW & 28.6 cu ft fridge
Outdoor area in Lanai – pre-plumbed, wired and vented to build small kitchen, IF desired~
The million dollar+ home design cues, the Normal Rockwell park-like boulevard setting on Carriage Lane and the great open view of the lake and the course. The neighbors in Kelly are extremely friendly. They have frequent activities at the owners’ club and golf clubhouse. It's a short walk to the Mattie Kelly Arts Amphitheater featuring live music every Thursday in season.
It's almost impossible to beat the convenient access to shopping and the beach. And the home has been ideal for entertaining visitors. Did I mention we don't have to cut the lawn and trim the yard? Love that too!
Interested? Call to schedule showing:
Gena Bolton, Realtor
World Impact Real Estate